At SC Technology Group, we are able to offer a complete Office Solution package:
- Multi-award winning Toshiba Photocopiers & Printers
- Managed Print Solutions
- Document & Workflow Management
- IT & Telecommunication Solutions
- Integrated software & Business Process Optimisation
Click here for more information on our Products & Services.
Here are just a few benefits to consider when choosing your business technology:
- Over 25 years experience in the Office Efficiency Solutions industry
- Locally owned and operated, hence you are guaranteed friendly service from fellow locals right here in Geelong and Ballarat
- Service is our priority: Besides offering superior quality Toshiba equipment, our key strength lies in the relationships with our customers. We know most of our clients by heart, may it be their pet’s name or what football team they go for. Therefore, we strive to satisfy the needs and requirements of our clients in the best way possible.
- Award-winning Toshiba equipment: The Toshiba Printer and Multi-Function Device range has received multiple awards over the years. By implementing a solution from Toshiba, you can rest assured to get the highest quality, economy and efficiency in your business.
Here are a few simple tips you can apply:
- Set your default print to Black & White and Duplex printing
- Set the default to Private Print – this will prompt each employee to release their print job at the machine
- Consider installing swipe card technology
- Scan to an e-file rather than printing the document, hence creating a duplication
If you would like to find out more about how to reduce paper consumption, check out our blog or speak to one of our Business Consultants with no obligation.
Interested in reading more? Why not check out our blog post on 3 must-have technologies to reduce paper consumption.
We also offer a variety of agreement types to suit every business size and print volumes.
To find out more about which agreement type is most suitable for your business, contact us today and start saving on your office equipment and software.
Download PDF (1869KB): Toshiba Ecological Solutions
In 2013, we saw a break-through in the industry with Toshiba releasing the World’s First Multi-Function Device with the ability to erase toner off the page. This technology allows users to perform standard prints and copies using a specially formulated toner that can be erased off the page once the document is no longer needed.
If you are wanting to change your current situation, speak to one of our Business Consultants for advice.
- Follow all machine instructions before calling us to book a service. A small jam is usually easily resolved as long as you follow all the instructions on the screen of your machine.
- Take note of your machine ID number as written on the sticker on the front of your machine.
- Take note of the Error Code the machine is displaying. You can find the Error Code on the top right hand corner of the touch screen (for example CA00)
- Call our Service Desk on 03 5221 2511 (Geelong) or 03 5333 7767 (Ballarat)
- Alternatively, submit an online form ensuring you include your machine ID, error code, contact name and phone number.
VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS COMING SOON
Didn’t find the answer?
If you couldn’t find an answer to any of your questions, drop us a line by submitting an online form below or give us a call. We are more than happy to answer any of your questions!
- I have dealt with the team at SC Technology Group for almost 20 years. In that time they have developed a great reputation at Barwon Water for being customer focused, able to satisfy our needs and innovative with regards to printing options and solutions. I would have no hesitation in recommending them as a superior service provider.Grant Cole
- Thanks to Jeremy at SC Technology Group...We have been a customer for almost thirty years and have always found the staff and service to be impeccable. Jeremy catered for our small business needs and we are extremely happy with the product and our new purchase.David Wynn
Wynndean Holiday Resorts Pty Ltd
- I have dealt with SC Technology Group since 2006 with WMC Accounting and perhaps as early as 2000 with a previous employer. They are excellent to deal with and after sales care is something they do really well. I look forward to working with them on my next copier/printer purchase.Ali Ward
Balanced Multifunction Systems & Printers
Developing the right blend of multifunction systems and printers requires understanding the properties of each tool. We’ll help you make the right choice between printers more useful for small printing applications and multifunction systems that will provide greater value for mid- to high-end printing applications.
Great Finishing Features
Multifunction devices utilize valuable finishing options like offset stacking, multi-position stapling, booklet-making, online binding options and three-hole punching.
High Performance Output
Multifunction devices are designed to generate output at greater speeds and higher quality for both color and black & white output, thus increasing your operational efficiency.