I have dealt with the team at SC Technology Group for almost 20 years. In that time they have developed a great reputation at Barwon Water for being customer focused, able to satisfy our needs and innovative with regards to printing options and solutions. I would have no hesitation in recommending them as a superior service provider.
SC Technology Group formerly known as Southern Cross Business Machines has been in the Office Efficiency Solutions industry for over 25 years. Established by Robert Hunter, the company re-branded in 2012 from Southern Cross Business Machines Geelong to SC Technology Group as we saw our industry demands shifting rapidly. Today, our range of services spreads far beyond a simple piece of equipment – we specialise in the integration between top-quality hardware and software solutions, keeping up with the latest developments in the technical area. Due to our rapid growth, we were proud to open a new office in Ballarat early in 2014 to better service the needs and requirements of our Ballarat client base. Today, SC Technology Group is Geelong & Ballarat’s exclusive Toshiba Dealer for Printers & Photocopiers.
At SC Technology Group, we are able to offer a complete Office Solution package:
- Multi-award winning Toshiba Photocopiers & Printers
- Managed Print Solutions
- Document & Workflow Management
- IT & Telecommunication Solutions
- Integrated software & Business Process Optimisation
Click here for more information on our Products & Services.
At SC Technology Group, we focus on superior service through the entire process. We are willing to go the extra mile for our clients, and believe it to be a key driver to our growth and commitment to our industry.
Here are just a few benefits to consider when choosing your business technology:
- Over 25 years experience in the Office Efficiency Solutions industry
- Locally owned and operated, hence you are guaranteed friendly service from fellow locals right here in Geelong and Ballarat
- Service is our priority: Besides offering superior quality Toshiba equipment, our key strength lies in the relationships with our customers. We know most of our clients by heart, may it be their pet’s name or what football team they go for. Therefore, we strive to satisfy the needs and requirements of our clients in the best way possible.
- Award-winning Toshiba equipment: The Toshiba Printer and Multi-Function Device range has received multiple awards over the years. By implementing a solution from Toshiba, you can rest assured to get the highest quality, economy and efficiency in your business.
Fortunately there are many ways to reduce your paper consumption dramatically in the workplace. By applying certain principals and educating other employees, you will find a dramatic decrease in paper consumption and costs.
Here are a few simple tips you can apply:
- Set your default print to Black & White and Duplex printing
- Set the default to Private Print – this will prompt each employee to release their print job at the machine
- Consider installing swipe card technology
- Scan to an e-file rather than printing the document, hence creating a duplication
If you would like to find out more about how to reduce paper consumption, check out our blog or speak to one of our Business Consultants with no obligation.
Interested in reading more? Why not check out our blog post on 3 must-have technologies to reduce paper consumption.
At SC Technology Group, we have a solution to suit every business. We offer competitive and low copy cost rates combined with outstanding service to ensure you are well looked during the course of your agreement.
We also offer a variety of agreement types to suit every business size and print volumes.
To find out more about which agreement type is most suitable for your business, contact us today and start saving on your office equipment and software.
Toshiba is at the forefront of environmentally friendly hardware devices, so we can offer you a solution that is not only efficient, but also eases the burden of our environment.
Download PDF (1869KB): Toshiba Ecological Solutions
In 2013, we saw a break-through in the industry with Toshiba releasing the World’s First Multi-Function Device with the ability to erase toner off the page. This technology allows users to perform standard prints and copies using a specially formulated toner that can be erased off the page once the document is no longer needed.
As each customer has different needs & requirements, each contract is set up in different ways. Therefore, it is important to look at each agreement on its own merits. However, through our experience and processes, we typically see a reduction in costs between 15-40%, improvements in efficiency whilst terminating an existing agreement.
If you are wanting to change your current situation, speak to one of our Business Consultants for advice.
- Follow all machine instructions before calling us to book a service. A small jam is usually easily resolved as long as you follow all the instructions on the screen of your machine.
- Take note of your machine ID number as written on the sticker on the front of your machine.
- Take note of the Error Code the machine is displaying. You can find the Error Code on the top right hand corner of the touch screen (for example CA00)
- Call our Service Desk on 03 5221 2511 (Geelong) or 03 5333 7767 (Ballarat)
- Alternatively, submit an online form ensuring you include your machine ID, error code, contact name and phone number.
The slit glass and main charger clean is an easy process that all of our customers can perform themselves. We have put together a short video tutorial to show you how to do this simple process:
VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS COMING SOON
At SC Technology Group, we strive to produce less wastage and ensure that our processes are as environmentally friendly as possible. Rather than disposing of empty toners, waste bottles or used drums that increase landfill, we encourage all our customers to take advantage of our Partners at “Close The Loop”, who provide Recycle Boxes free of charge. To register for the program, go to www.closetheloop.com.au. Onced signed up, you will get your box(es) delivered for free, and picked up once your box is full. If you would like further information on this program, visit the Close The Loop website or contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Didn’t find the answer?
If you couldn’t find an answer to any of your questions, drop us a line by submitting an online form below or give us a call. We are more than happy to answer any of your questions!
Thanks to Jeremy at SC Technology Group…We have been a customer for almost thirty years and have always found the staff and service to be impeccable. Jeremy catered for our small business needs and we are extremely happy with the product and our new purchase.
I have dealt with SC Technology Group since 2006 with WMC Accounting and perhaps as early as 2000 with a previous employer. They are excellent to deal with and after sales care is something they do really well. I look forward to working with them on my next copier/printer purchase.