Whether you have a small business with one printer or a large business with a fleet of machines, upgrading your equipment has the potential to increase efficiency and cut costs. Here are five reasons why your business should consider upgrading its office equipment.
1. Improved Quality: Upgrades often come with new technology designed specifically to help you better manage your documents and improve the overall quality of your printed materials. Color printers today can actually produce the same or higher quality documents and images than you would receive from your local print shops, and at much lower prices.
2. Lower Costs: Because an upgraded machine operates more efficiently, newer machines will typically provide a lower cost per copy. With a quality machine, you will also reduce your reliance on print shops, since you will be able to print professional pieces in-house, saving you both time and money.
3. Less Maintenance: Upgrading your hardware devices will replace older, inefficient equipment with newer technology that will improve the overall functionality of your copier. This translates into fewer calls to your maintenance service provider and less money spent on repairs.
4. Multifunctional: Upgrading your copiers and printers to an MFP combines the functions of copiers, network printers, scanners, and fax machines all into one device. By eliminating single-function devices, your office will save on electricity and supplies since you will only have to power and order supplies for a single machine.
5. Enhanced Security: Most upgrades come with new security features designed to prevent unauthorized usage. Some of these features include memory storage and recent usage patterns that can help you identify which users are printing too often and set printing limits. Newer devices can also include security features that encrypt or protect the data stored on your device’s hard drive.
Small technical changes, like upgrading your copiers and printers, can often improve your production possibilities in a big way. Capabilities that used to be expensive or unavailable are now standard on today’s digital devices.
Contact us today for more information on copier and printer upgrades that can help your business grow and succeed!